exuberant 旺盛 ，充满活力
1. effusively and almost uninhibitedly enthusiastic; lavishly abundant: an exuberant welcome for the hero.
2. abounding in vitality; extremely joyful and vigorous.
3. extremely good; overflowing; plentiful: exuberant health.
4. profuse in growth or production; luxuriant; superabundant: exuberant vegetation.
How come you're not that exuberant?
Her exuberant smile really cheered me up.
1. moving to and from rapidly; vibrating.
2. vibrating so as to produce sound, as a string.
3. (of sounds) characterized by perceptible vibration; resonant; resounding.
4. pulsating with vigor and energy: the vibrant life of a large city.
5. vigorous; energetic; vital: a vibrant personality.
6. exciting; stimulating; lively: vibrant colors; a vibrant performance.
7. Phonetics. made with tonal vibration of the vocal cords; voiced.
a vibrant girl, a vibrant blue(鲜艳的蓝色)
May lived a vibrant life full of passion and engery.
scribble: 快写 潦草的写
–verb (used with object) 1. to write hastily or carelessly: to scribble a letter.
2. to cover with meaningless writing or marks: to scribble all over a page.
She scribbles the notes.
Goorge likes to scribble on paper with his crayons.
cerebral palsy 脑瘫
example: Because George has cerebral palsy, it takes him a long time to do tasks like eat or get dressed
–adjective inspirational; offering or providing hope, encouragement, salvation, etc.: an uplifting sermon
George's uplifting story inspired me not to give up.
May, April, June girl's name
August boy's name
Which of the following is not a Van Gogh painting?
a. Starry Night
c. the Scream
answer is c.
Prev: · 英语单词 luminosity
next: 英语单词 cruelly/freak