| 人在經過一場痛苦的災難後, 如果寫出來, 就是故事, 或者小說,這屬於實寫。
慢慢地, 災難就會在夢中反覆出現, 記得我到美國的前十年就反覆做我在勞改農場的夢, 有時會在夢中嚇醒,醒了後我常常久久弄不清我在什麼地方, 等到我發現這不是農場, 我是在美國的時候, 我常常會哭起來。
但是夢中出現的農場與真正的農場是非常不同的:
它變得虛幻, 變得飄渺,好像與我隔着一層薄霧, 它在時空上又是跳躍的,與以後的記憶混雜在一起, 儘管這樣它還是真實的,
不過它是不同於真實的真實, 它是印象的真實,是矇矓的真實,是詩境的真實, 它是心靈將不同回憶, 將各種閱聞,
混在一起的超出時空次序重創造的真實, 它往往比直接回憶的真實更深刻, 更廣闊, 更感深肺腑。
我們自己寫不出夢來,它是超出我們理智和邏輯的作品,是精神潛意識的作品。
而鮑勃·迪倫的詩
《大雨將至》給人的印象是在寫夢境, 將人類經過種種痛苦後的一塊塊碎片重新浮現, 那裡呈現的一切是虛的,
而且錯位的拼接在一起,不能從字面的本義去直接理解, 但它又是真實的, 是心靈重新創造的真實,是超時空跳躍的真實,
是用詩的手法對於人類世界的表達, 是印象主義的真實, 又是流血的真實。
整篇詩氣魄宏大,時空寬弘, 聆聽時能夠感到詩人隱隱約約的憂鬱, 儘管詩人沒有用直接去渲染這種憂鬱, 它卻從詩中每一個場景中透射出來。
它是人類的夢境。
註:今年諾貝爾頒獎時演奏了這支歌 (12/13/2016)
下面是它的詞 ( 中文不是翻譯, 是字根據英文的排列, 供參考讀) 大雨將至
Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son? 哦,你去哪裡了,我的藍眼睛的兒子?
And where have you been my darling young one? 和你去哪裡了我親愛的年輕人?
I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains 我無意中發現的12迷霧山脈的一側
I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways 我已經走了,我已經爬在六大歪公路
I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests 我踩在七悲傷的森林之中
I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans 我已經出了十幾個死了的海洋前
I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard 我一直萬英里在墓地的嘴
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard 這是一個很難,這是一個困難,這是一個困難,這是一個困難的
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 這是一個大雨的A會下降。
Oh, what did you see, my blue eyed son? 哦,你看到了什麼,我的藍眼睛的兒子?
And what did you see, my darling young one? 和你看到的東西,我親愛的年輕人?
I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it 我看到一個新生嬰兒的野生狼群環繞,
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it 我看到的鑽石高速公路,沒人就可以了
I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin' 我看到了一個黑色的分支血不停地drippin “
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin' 我看到滿屋子的人與他們的錘A-流血
I saw a white ladder all covered with water 我看到一個白色的梯子都被水覆蓋
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken 只見10000健談的舌頭都被打破
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children 我看到槍和利劍在幼兒的手中
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard 這是一個很難,這是一個困難,這是一個困難,這是一個困難的
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 這是一個大雨的A會下降。
And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son? 而你聽到什麼,我的藍眼睛的兒子?
And what did you hear, my darling young one? 而你聽到的,我親愛的年輕人?
I heard the sound of a thunder that roared out a warnin' 我聽到了雷鳴般的聲音大吼了提個醒“
I heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world 我聽到一個波的轟鳴聲,可能淹沒整個世界
I heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin' 我聽說百鼓手的手是A- BLAZIN “
I heard ten thousand whisperin' and nobody listenin' 我聽說10000 whisperin ,沒有人listenin
I heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin' 我聽到一個人餓死,我聽到很多人嘲笑
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter 聽到了詩人的歌誰在陰溝里死了
Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley 聽到一個小丑誰在胡同里哭的聲音
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard 這是一個很難,這是一個困難,這是一個困難,這是一個很難
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 那是一個大雨的A會下降。
Oh, what did you meet my blue-eyed son ? 哦,你遇見了什麼我的藍眼睛的兒子?
Who did you meet, my darling young one? 你遇見了誰,我親愛的年輕人?
I met a young child beside a dead pony 我遇到了一個年輕的孩子死了旁邊的小馬
I met a white man who walked a black dog 我遇到一個白人誰走一條黑狗
I met a young woman whose body was burning 我遇到了一個年輕女子的屍體被焚燒
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow 我遇到了一個年輕的女孩,她給了我一個彩虹
I met one man who was wounded in love 我遇到了一個人誰是受傷的愛
I met another man who was wounded in hatred 我遇到了另一名男子誰受傷了仇恨
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard 這是一個很難,這是一個困難,這是一個困難,這是一個很難
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 那是一個大雨的A會下降。
And what'll you do now, my blue-eyed son? 什麼會你現在做什麼,我的藍眼睛的兒子?
And what'll you do now my darling young one? 什麼會你現在做我親愛的年輕人?
I'm a-goin' back out 'fore the rain starts a-fallin' 我是 - 布萊恩背出脫穎而出雨啟動,落下的
I'll walk to the depths of the deepest black forest 我會走到最深處的黑色森林的深處
Where the people are a many and their hands are all empty 那裡的人是很多和他們的手都是空的
Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters 凡毒藥丸泛濫的水域
Where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison 凡家在山谷滿足潮濕骯髒的監獄
And the executioner's face is always well hidden 和劊子手的臉上總是很好地隱藏
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten 飢餓是醜陋的,其中的靈魂被遺忘
Where black is the color, where none is the number 其中黑色是顏色,其中沒有一個是數
And I'll tell and speak it and think it and breathe it 我會告訴,講它,認為它和它的呼吸
And reflect from the mountain so all souls can see it 從山上反映,因此所有的靈魂可以看到它
And I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin' 我會站在大海,直到我開始沉沒“
But I'll know my song well before I start singing 不過,我就知道我的歌好之前,我開始唱歌
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard 這是一個很難,這是一個困難,這是一個困難,這是一個困難的
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 這是一個大雨的A會下降。
|