我来到海边I come to the seashore
寻找遗失了许久的稚子的梦 , To seek the long-lost dream of my childhood
寻找生之激情与芬芳。To seek fervor and beauty of life
久违了,大海! Oh, it has been so long, Great Ocean!
昨夜梦中听到你的呼唤,Last night in a dream I heard your summon,
于是我踏著星光来到你的身旁。Thereupon I came to you in the star light.
你要知道Yet you must know
我急切地寻找你,That I anxiously seek you,
决不是要寻找死亡; I am not seeking death.
虽然我知道,Although I know clearly,
秦皇汉武都难逃的铁律That the iron law abided by the great emperors of the Qin and Han
对谁都一样。Will show no mercy to anyone.
当晨曦初现 , When the first rays of morning
一抹金黄涂染 在我苍白的灵魂之上,Shine upon my pale soul
从此我再不顾惜朝暾里那点点惨淡的星光。From then on I never treasure any more the dreary star light in the dawn,
它们给予我的As they can only give me
不过是遥远的安慰和不尽的忧伤。remote comfort yet endless sorrow.
而今我终于来到你的身旁,Now that I finally come near you,
象久别重逢的情人 ,Like lovers’ reunion after a long separation---
把我的心紧紧贴 在你的胸膛。Now I can hold you tightly to my heart---
—— 我想感受你力的怒吼,I want to hear your powerful roar of strength,
我想体味你爱的柔肠,I want to feel your tenderness of love
我想从此获得你自由的元素---- I want to obtain your elements of freedom---
让你的血液注入我的心脏,Let your blood pour into my heart,
让你的飓风高扬 起我不羁的长发,Let your hurricane blow up my long hair
让你的礁石铸就我不屈的脊梁。Let your reef fortify my unyielding backbone.
一万次梦中唤你而不见你哟,大海! Oh, Great Ocean!
I have dreamed of you ten thousand times but could never see you,
如今你已骤然进入我的诗章。Now you have suddenly come into my poem.