I am old now,
當我老了,
No longer the Mom you have known.
不再是原來的我。
Would you, please
請理解我,
Give me a little more patience.
對我有一點耐心。
When I splash the dinner soup onto my clothes,
當我把菜湯灑到自己衣服上時,
or the shoelaces slip away from my shoes,
當我忘記怎樣繫鞋帶時,
Do you remember how I helped your first time.
請想一想當初我是如何手把手地教你。
Everyday I am saying the same like greasy dinner,
當我一遍又一遍地重複你早已聽膩的話語,
Pay attention to it
請耐心地聽我說,
and don\'t try to change my habit.
不要打斷我。
When you were small,
你小的時候,
I have had to tell a story one thousand times
我不得不重複那個講過千百遍的故事,
Until you can dream it.
直到你進入夢鄉。
When I need your help my bath,
當我需要你幫我洗澡時,
Promise me that you are not bothered,
答應我不要覺得厭煩。
Because you have fresh memory that how hard I was to persuade you to wash.
你應該還清析的記得,小時候我是如何千方百計的哄你洗澡。
I feel helpless when new thing comes before me,
當我對新科技和新事物不知所措時,
Don\'t make a laugh at me.
請不要嘲笑我。
Many years ago you just shared the same shame to ask me answer your every WHY
多年前,你以同樣的徬徨要我耐心地回答你的每一個 \"為什麼\"。
When the weak legs won\'t support me again,
當我孱弱的雙腿無法再支持自己行走時,
By my arms are your powerful hands.
請伸出你年輕有力的手攙扶我。
Looking into the mirror,
凝視時光的鏡子,
I saw a toddler very like you, when I was young.
就像我年輕時,扶著你蹣跚學步的樣子。
The links of our chats suddenly disappear,
當我忽然忘記我們談話的主題,
Before I find them, a long time had passed...
請給我一些時間讓我回想。
When you were small,
你小的時候,
I have had to tell a story one thousand times
我不得不重複那個講過千百遍的故事,
Until you can dream it.
直到你進入夢鄉。
To me,
其實對我來說,
nothing is more important,
談論什麼並不重要,
than have you on my sides,
只要你能在一旁聽我說,
Everything oked, to see you again.
我就很滿足。
As I am growing very old and older,
當你看著老去的我,
be not sad with it.
請不要悲傷。
Read my mind,
理解我,
Hear my voice,
支援我,
I am still your Mom, I\'ll say.
就像你剛開始學習如何生活時我對你那樣。
I led you set your first step in your life,
當初我引導你走上人生路,
It\'s your turn now to observe my end of the road.
如今請陪伴我走完最後的路。
Love me with tolerance,
給我你的愛和耐心,
to enjoy the smile on my face,
我會報以感激的微笑,
You already know, wherever and whenever I smile it\'s for you..
這微笑中凝結著我對你無限的愛。
涓滴歲月凝心血
渡化輕狂豐翼羽
|