My Spiritual Journey
正在阅读达赖喇嘛尊者的“我的心路”（My Spiritual Journey）一书。摘录部分，以便珍藏。
1. I am no one special. I am just a human being.
2. We are all alike. No matter what part of the world we come from, fundamentally we are all the same human beings. We all seek happiness and want to avoid suffering. We all have essentially the same needs and similar concerns.
3. When I speak of kindness and compassion, I am not expressing myself as a Buddhist, or as the Dalai Lama, or as a Tibetan, but rather as a human being. And I hope that you also consider yourselves as human beings, rather than as Americans, Westerners, or members of one group or another. Such distinctions are secondary.
4. We can do without religion, but not without spirituality.
5. Spirituality, in my view, consists of tr