绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。 The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
32 神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。 His own mornings are new surprises to God.
33 生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。 Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
34 枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。 The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
35 鸟儿愿为一朵云。 云儿愿为一只鸟。 The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.
36 瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。” The waterfall sing, \"I find my song, when I find my freedom.\"
37 我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。 是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。 I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
38 妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在 小石中流过。 Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.
39 当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。 The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.
40 不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。 Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.