21 那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。 They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
22 我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。 That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
23 “我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” “我不过是一朵花。” We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?\" I am a mere flower.
24 休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。 Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
25 人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。 Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
26 神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。 God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.
27 光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺 诈的。 The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
28 啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。 O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
29 我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记: “我爱你。” My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, \"I love thee.\"
30 “月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?” “向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。” Moon, for what do you wait? To salute the sun for whom I must make way.