在我自己的杯中,饮了我的酒吧,朋友。 一倒在别人的杯里,这酒的腾跳的泡沫便要消失了。 Take my wine in my own cup, friend. It loses its wreath of foam when poured into that of others.
62 “完全”为了对“不全”的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。 The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
63 神对人说:“我医治你所以伤害你,爱你所以惩罚你。” God says to man, \"I heal you therefore I hurt, love you therefore punish.\"
64 谢谢火焰给你光明,但是不要忘了那执灯的人,他是坚忍地站在黑暗当中呢。 Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.
65 小草呀,你的足步虽小,但是你拥有你足下的土地。 Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.
66 幼花的蓓蕾开放了,它叫道:“亲爱的世界呀,请不要萎谢了。” The infant flower opens its bud and cries, \"Dear World, please do not fade.\"
67 神对于那些大帝国会感到厌恶,却决不会厌恶那些小小的花朵。 God grows weary of great kingdoms, but never of little flowers.
68 错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。 Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
69 瀑布歌唱道:“虽然渴者只要少许的水便够了,我却很快活地给与了我的全 部的水。 I give my whole water in joy, it is enough for the thirsty.
70 把那些花朵抛掷上去的那一阵子无休无止的狂欢大喜的劲儿,其源泉是在哪 里呢? Where is the fountain that throws up these flowers in a ceaseless outbreak of ecstasy?